We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a transaction or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.What are Cookies?
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explore
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the “Normal cookies” drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok